10.16.2010

Staring at the Moon - Day 16 of 31 Days of Halloween

Today I did another card. I used Smeared Ink's Werewolf set, colored with prismacolor markers. I cut a frame out of my card stock and glued some orange vellum on the inside. I used another awesome image from a magazine for the 'rays' coming down from the moon. For the moon itself, i used white acrylic paint, cotton balls, distressing ink and some crackle. I also used the distressing ink on my sentiment.



So... I put the card together so that you can see the werewoman thru the vellum. It was hard to photograph, so I took many different shots so maybe you can get the full effect. :)








And don't forget about Halloween Hysteria! Only today and tomorrow left to save 25% on in-stock Smeared Ink rubber stamps and digital images!!

13 comments:

  1. You are a mixed media maniac!!! This is awesome! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah...that's intense!!! I LOVE this! Wish I could see it in person 'cause it's probably siiiick! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, I love the fact that you can see her thru the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, is that ever cool!!!! LOVe how you can see the image through the vellum! So so AWESOME!!! Love the texture of the moon and those fab rays and the inking...WOW,WOW,WOW! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful job with the vellum!!! love what you did, and your blog's new red background!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The addition of the vellum in this definately lifts this into the amazing category. The just about seen werewoman is placed perfectly with the moon :D
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card it is awesome
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, That set is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh that is great! awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is fab I love the effect! very well done! thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image through the vellum - your card is great!!

    ReplyDelete