10.08.2010

Autumn Equinox - Day 8 of 31 Days of Halloween

Today I decided to tone down the creepiness a little and do more of a tribute card to nature and mother earth. I worked with two sets from Smeared Ink, Elementals (rubber) and The Patch (digi). I colored both images with my prismacolor markers and used a little bit of tim holtz distressing inks. Black cardstock for my base and frame. I bought these really cool self adhesive bead/sticker thingies....they are really cool, so I used those on the frame. I used the same technique to float the frame as I did yesterday on lonely boy. Once everything was in place I sprayed it all with GOLD!!!!!!! Gold glitter that is. ;)

Hope you like!




And don't forget the other Wicked Bloggers! The list is at the top of my sidebar! 
Happy Hopping!


16 comments:

  1. WOW Tori! Definitely worth waiting for! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job. Love the gems you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You could enter it in barb's "goddess" challenge too!! Your tribute is wonderful. Mother earth goddess is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Wonderful job on the color choices and all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awesome girl! Love the goddesses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is yet another really cool project! Love the colors and all the glam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous, I luv all the sparkle and the colors are right for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow she looks fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like it, I do! Great colors and love your technical terms of thingys - I use that a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another amazing project from you. Love this. The floating frame just emphasises both sets of stamps and the colouring is fantastic
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!! i love all the dimensition in it!!!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is beautiful, I love the colours and shape of it all

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow i totaly love your card the colours are fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is really fabulous. love how you did the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the GOLD!!!! lol this is such a cool card the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful combination of images! the frame and glitter are perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete