10.02.2010

Midnight Peep-Day 2 of 31 Days of Halloween

Day two of 31 Days of Halloween!!


For day two I chose to work with Killer Bo Peep from Smeared Ink...well, actually, my husband chose for me to work with Killer Bo Peep! I wasn't sure what to do because, again, I waited until the last minute to make my project. He loves the Peep, so he wanted me to make this card for him.

I colored Peep, her sheep, and the fence with prismacolors. For my background I used DP that had the moon and bats already on it (I'm all about convenience sometimes). I stamped the sentiment "Killer Bo Peep has lost her sheep and doesn't know where to find them"with jet black stazon. For my grass I used green vellum and just snipped away at it until I was happy. I glued everything on and then distressed the heck out of it with the stazon!!! Then I crinkled up my grass and voilĂ !

Dedicated to the love of my life, Danny...










Don't forget the rules of 31 Days if you wanna win some prizes!! You can find them on my sidebar. Now go check out the other Wicked Blogs (also found on my sidebar)!!=

19 comments:

  1. awesome card! I love the colors! and that is so cool about your hubby...I have some posts set up dedicated to mine too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You even managed to make the grass look creepy! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card! love bopeep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great card Tori. I love Bo Peep!
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! So cool! I love the night time scene! I really need me some sheep! They are so darn cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love this set!! This card is divine!! Skeleton sheep are my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful!!! So lucky your DH loves and appreciates all this with you!!! The grass- love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great hubby to help you out....and what a fantastic card. The way bo-peep is IN the grass didn't go un-noticed. Thankyou for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! REally like how you added dimension with the crinkled grass! And the DP is perfect for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tori
    I love your card it is a great stamp set
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously?! This is crazy-good! Your talent is endless, my friend! I can't even express how good this is!!!! Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh, i love how dark and creepy your cards are!!!! wonderful job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love the Bo Peep, I've gotta look into this set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Seriously this is one of my favorites of today - love how she sticks out and the grass is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card... and I'm loving Killer Bo Peep!!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that grass!! soooooo awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete