10.26.2010

Arachnophobia - Day 26 of 31 Days of Halloween

FINALLY! A chance for some funs! I created this door hanger for the Oh, The Horror Challenge at Smeared and Smudged. The inspiration.....


Great movie! For my door hanger I pulled a lot of the blues and reds from the movie poster and applied it to my wood with acrylic paints. Then I used the Tree Nymph Stamp, and the leaves & Spiders from Bo' Peep's Build-A-Garden (Smeared Ink). I colored the spiders and leaves with my prismacolor markers and added some glitter glue to help them stand out a little better. I also added some glitter to the sunset. I guess I'm on a glitter kick because I want to add it to everything! LOL. Anyhoo. I used some alphabet stickers to create my sentiment "Eeek!" Hope you likey  ;)


 


Oh Yeah, and make sure you hit up Kelli's blog today. She's got info on some prizes! 
The blog roll is located on my side bar in case you've forgotten ;)


12 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is darling!!! awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! It loolks just like the poster. How fab! EEK! is right! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your colors melt together. Beautiful even if it does have spiders on it.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so pretty until you realise that there are loads of spiders there lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek for sure!!! Creeepy! You did a great job...but I don't want all of these spiders hangin' on my door! Real happy you had time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great door hanging luv the spiders
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great take on the challenge and the poster! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome take on the challenge! Your colors are fab and I love all the little glittery spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this on the forum earlier as well. Now I can see the deets and better pics ..... love it even more
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is great! I love the sparkles...great take on the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loooooooooooooooooove it! Fabulous job and I love that it hangs! Great spiders.

    ReplyDelete