10.21.2010

Great Pumpkin- Day 21 of 31 Days of Halloween

OMG, I think I just did cute! I feel so dirty!

Ha ha ha ha ha, just kidding (about the feeling dirty party anyway). So today I bring you a fun little card. I named it the Great Pumpkin because it reminded me of Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin. Anywho, I used a couple of pumpkins from The Patch (Smeared Ink) and for my main character I used Tweedle Dee (Wild Flower Kids). I don't have a lot of time to explain my process but it was pretty simple, so I hope you like it!




The way I made it also allows for it to be displayed as a stand up card...


Have fun hopping around today! See ya tomorrow.  ;)


14 comments:

  1. He is so wickedly adorable and I love how he jumps outta the pumpkin. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It reminds me of the great pumkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, how creative!!!! Tweedle Dee looks fab with his pumpkin hat. Really unexpected and the card doesn't look cute until you pull him out. (Perfect for everyone!) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's creepy cute! you did a fabolous job!!! love that he pulls out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's totally cute! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute love the image
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tori - this is adorable. Love the way he can jump in and out eating his lolly.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, before the cutey jumps out it is so pretty and then yay cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card! I love the coloring and the idea is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're ok hun. Take care!!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. just smashingly amazing and fabulous Tori!! SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete