10.04.2010

More Tattoos for Day 4

So happy to bring you another tattoo for Day 4. I didn't have very much free time this weekend to do any creative crafting so I thought I would just show you what I did get to do...I don't want to leave you "empty-handed"!

I started this RAT FINK tattoo on one of my hubby's old high school buddies. It's on his inner calf. I love this little guy. He's so much fun!!! We were planning on shading it too, but it was getting late and since I was up until 4am the night before and the kids were starting to get restless, we decided to postpone the shading and coloring for next time. This one took me about two hours for the outline...which is faster then normal for me. Everything seemed to work out great. I had to redraw some of the stencil in the face after doing the bottom half, but it wasn't a problem. The hair on his tail and arms will be applied next time as well. I'll be sure to share pictures when I start at it again. It'll probably be at least two weeks so the outline has time to heal.













Keep up with all the other Wicked Blogs on my sidebar and have fun!
Oh yea - and I'm gonna get back to stamping today, so be sure to come back tomorrow for another great Halloween inspired project!!  :)

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more about this one. Love the little wiggly toe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, do I remember him! Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool tattoo!
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. freaky! Love it!!great job..i wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you ever pick up and move to south texas let me know!!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ed roth!!! OMG what a great tat! I live in the town next to where he lived and the carshow each year in memory of him is just amazing! if you ever come to it let me know and I'll get a tat from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a fabulous tattoo artist!! You've certainly come a long way!!! INSANE awesome!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Tori! Do you do that in your home? I must learn more about it. It just never really 'clicked' for me that this is your job! You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool, I wish I could visit you for my next ink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is outstanding
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is pretty cool, you're gonna have to go on the road with all us gals wanting tats from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't wait to see Rat Fink in it's full glory. That's an amazing tat. You are lucky to have so many willing guinea pigs
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool... you do some really amazing tats!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so talented and under that much pressure.Wow.

    ReplyDelete