10.03.2010

Smeared Ink Tattoo Day 3

Soooo, today I bring you nothing Halloween related. Sorry to disappoint. I didn't have time to complete a project for today. I was up all night doing tattoos!


These tattoos were simple stars representing the Dallas Cowboys logo. One was on the foot and the other on the shoulder blade. The shoulder blade didn't get completed because it's 4am. We'll add the white after the blue heals. Here are some photos.








After those two were done, my hubby was jonesing for one...so we did a stencil....no permanent ink yet, but wanted to see how this would look....this is on his booby over his heart. Whatcha think?


The stencil smeared a little, but I thought it looked pretty darned awesome. We're saving the real thing for another night.

Be sure to visit the other Wicked Blogs and have a great day!!




16 comments:

  1. That would be a great tattoo! I have been wanting another tat for some time now. I really need to pick one out. Too bad I don't live close to you.
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it'd be a good one to me - nice stars if you're a Cowboy fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. man I'd be exahusted up at 4 am, great work on the stars tho and I think that stencil will make an awesome tat on your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is freakin' AWESOME! That is my all time favorite EVER SI image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stencil is awesome will make a fantastic tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stencil will make a fab tattoo.
    Hope your shoulder is healing fast. After all of that black filling in, I can see why you are waiting for the white. Been there. Great job on the tattoo though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stamp is hawt! I wonder who posed for that image? heee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ouch a foot tat! lol it looks great for a cowgirls fan! lol

    awesome stencil too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the foot hurts, it was the worst, i'm still planning on doing the other thought ;) can't wait to see the finished one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is cool! I would love a tat! maybe I'll have you sketch me out one;) that chicks dig guns one would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tats! I think the one of you is gonna rawk!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welll haven't you been busy! Great tats! The chick with the gun is gonna be sooo awesome! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, amazing work! I think it's about time for me to get another tat, my 15 year old is already asking about getting one!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete