10.15.2010

MAD - Day 15 of 31 Days of Halloween

Still hangin' with us, I see. I'M SO GLAD! Even though this "31 Days" project has taken over every ounce of free time I have, I am really enjoying it. I used to complain that I had no time to be creative and this has forced me to do so (even though I missed a few days). It's really awesome and I'm so glad to share it with all of you.

For my Day 15 project I chose to work with the Mad Scientist digis from Smeared Ink. I really like this guy and had a picture of him in my head for a while....I knew what colors I was going to make him and everything. I colored my images with prismacolor markers. The background in the jar is actually paper that I cut out and pasted above the jar. I distressed everything with Tim Holtz inks and added some pop dots and self adhesive green "bubbles". The numbers were cut out of a Spectra paper pad that's got multiple designs in it...which I love. You like?  ;)


This picture is horrible, but wanted to show the depth.
Enjoy the hop and don't forget about Smeared Ink's HALLOWEEN HYSTERIA SALE!!


From October 14 through October 17, Smeared Ink is hosting a Halloween Hysteria Sale! Stock up on your favorite in-stock Smeared Ink images at 25% off*. Includes all in stock rubber and digi sets.

*Please Note: Sale price not valid on preorder or out of stock stamp sets, cling mount, apparel or other gift items.
 
 

15 comments:

  1. thats way wicked,omg i love this card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the scientist! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL he's too funny! Love the hands with the jar too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome, I really need to print out the mad professor and have a play

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out great! I LOVE all the dimension, and the hands look sick! Awesome work, Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is soooooo fabulous! Your coloring, or course, is insane! And all the elements are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, funny yet creepy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is a darling card. Love the bottled eyes. The sentiment is a hoot. All this and some amazing colouring as well. Thankyou
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love it, this is awesome fantastic work must get this image
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really great! Love the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a great card! I love how you colored him! great senti...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so FUN and still on the creepy side. Love the sentiment and your coloring is perfect.!

    ReplyDelete