10.20.2010

Candy Creature - Day 20 of 31 Days of Hallowee

YAY! I think I caught some more mojo in the halloween net!! Woohoo! Thanks for sticking with me during my bad days and my not so creatively awesome days. ;)

Today I bring you another project using the Smeared Ink set, Candy Is Dandy and Lonely Boy and Puff. I think these two sets might be my most favorite Halloween sets EVAR! So....I bought this white box from Michael's. It's pretty simple. The lid lifts up and that's about it. So I painted it with black acrylic paint and then coated it with some black glitter glue. The I used my orange glitter glue to add some accents to frame the lid. I really like the glitter glue, but it takes forever to dry. On the inside of my box i used some green grass acrylic paint to add some drippy-ness and painted the bottom of the inside solid green.

I stamped my images on regular white card stock and colored them with my prismacolors. Then I used some pop dots to adhear them to the box. The final touch was adding the 6 skulls to the lid. Hope you like!







Have fun hopping today. I've glanced at some of the other Wicked Blogs and there are some awesome projects you don't want to miss! The hop list is still located on my sidebar. See ya tomorrow!!!

11 comments:

  1. What a fantastic project. Loving all the glitter on this candy box. The drippy green looks fantastic. Like something exploded in there! The cake looks good - but I'll pass on eating the eyeball thanks.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet. I love the gloopy drips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic box love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That box is wicked!! Love the orange glitter glue border, and all the "drippy"-ness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the whole box is awesome! but the inside is fabolous!!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The outside is cool...but the inside is fabulous!!! I love how you colored that image in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooo your gonna send me that full of candy right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The glitter glue looks awesome! Creepy cute, love the green drips too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your box is awesome, Tori! Love the glitter and what a surprise inside! Yikes! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. great box! I love the drippy green stuff! the coloring on all of it is so cool! very well done!

    ReplyDelete