10.31.2011

Day 31 - 31 Days of Halloween

Well, my friends, it's HALLOWEEN! Happy Halloween to you! This also means that it's the last day of this year's 31 Days of Halloween celebration blog hop. I'm sure some of you are ready to go back to your normal lives - but for most of us - we're saddened to see this come to an end. We've learned so much from each other and from ourselves. Creating something ever day is a true challenge, but worth every minute of it!

So - for my 31st day of Halloween offering I decided to make another little character. He's not as cool as the first, IMO. But you can never be as cool as the original, I guess. I did things a little bit different so he wouldn't be exactly the same. I used a square wooden block instead of a round wooden bead for the head. And I didn't wrap his wire limbs - I left them exposed and silver. For his stamped contents I used a skull from Inkadinkadoo. I hope you like him and please visit everyone for our last day on this wonderful hop! I hope to see you all next year!!

xoxo
Tori

10 comments:

  1. I really LOVE these. I can just imagine a whole row of them sitting there !! His hair makes me laugh and I don't know why :-D Super little chap - well done Tori for completing this Hop xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's cute! I like his square head. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute character! When I saw the first one I didn't get that the stamping was inside - thought it was on the outside of the can. Love the way it works though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so cute, and that is such a cleaver idea girl! I have had a wonderful time w/ 31 day's! Love your project!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he is just adorable and just as good as the first!!! You are so creative and I am glad to have gotten to know you a bit better through this journey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! He is Kreatively Kooky! I love it!
    Great job!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween, Tori! I think he's just as cute as can be! Love the skullie in his tummy! Thanks for a fabulous hop! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just as cool in his own way. These little guys are Great! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is lovely you should make a family of them
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete