10.14.2011

Day 14 - 31 Days of Halloween

Good morning! So far, I'm feeling a little better and I'm pretty sure I don't have an ear infection - so I'm very thankful for that! I think it's just a cold and is hopefully on it's way out by now! Thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes.

My day 14 project is fairly simple. I think there is no room for my mojo because my boogers are taking up all the real estate. LOL. Oh well, what can you do? So, I used a chip-board tile from Tattered angels that was already embossed with some cool images. The fence and the birds were already apart of the tile. I used Stormy Night distress stain on over the entire image and then painted some black ink onto the birds and fence so they would stand out. I then stamped my images from Smeared Ink's Quoth the Raven set (yes, again!) and then added some glitter and ribbon. Voila!



Thanks for stopping by and have fun hop-hop-hopping!

17 comments:

  1. That's really fabulous - love that QTR set :-)
    So glad you don't have an ear infection and I hope you get better soon :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori,
    I like your little wall hanging! It turned out beautiful!
    I am glad your feeling better.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tile it looks awesome glad you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, (about the boogers, I mean) Fab wall hanging! Love the shadowy effect you'vedone with the stamping. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very nice!
    LOL on the boogers but so true! I hate that. I deal with sinus issue pretty much constantly, but always worse when I get a cold, infection or bad allergy attack, it sucks.

    I like that you used "quoth the raven" In fact I was hoping that set was going to be part of the grand prize LOL.

    Perhaps it will be a daily prize a couple of times...keeping my fingers crossed.
    Hope you feel better soon!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you feel better!
    I love this! I think I have that same ribbon!
    boo on boogers

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you feel better, love your project

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so nice! The blue ribbon is a great touch to finish off the blues of the tag. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tori... I am glad that you are feeling better and no ear infection!!!! I love your wall hanging!!! Sometimes simple is the best!!! I am learning this!!! I love that set... it is on my wishlist!!! See You tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Tori, but I can't wait to see a booger-textured project from you. Sneeze on a canvas, let it dry and then add some colour, lol, perfect! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is wonderful! I love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is awesome! get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful wall hanging! So glad you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that wall hanger. cant wait to get my set of these stamps. Have lots of inspiration from you guys building up in my head about to explode.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great job, it looks so neat. I love the raven set

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Fab! tile.... I love the colour and the image..... and of course the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete