10.24.2011

Day 24 - 31 Days of Halloween

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? We only have 7 MORE DAYS of 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN! I just can't believe it! I hope you are all enjoying what these wonderful Wicked Bloggers have brought to you this month....I know I have!



I'm so sorry I missed another day (day 23), but my life just got in the way of my creating this weekend. I almost didn't have anything for you today either, but I managed to get something done last minute. It's all digital and I hope you don't mind! I used the Zombie Classic - Mona Lisa digi image from Smeared Ink and did everything in photoshop. Enjoy!






11 comments:

  1. Glad that you were able to join us today!!! Even last minute projects turn out awesome! I am really enjoying everyone's digital coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think this is gorgeous! I love it, I wish I could do digi work like you! Love the sentiment to LOL!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digi painting - love how you set it on the Mona Lisa painting background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a collector of "Altered Mona Lisa" ATCs, I absolutely adore this! Great job :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super job on this - great colours. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh this is great! Hauntingly creepy! xxD

    ReplyDelete