10.30.2011

Day 30 - 31 Days of Halloween

...Late is better than never, right? Here is my DAY 30 offering. I used Precious from the Goth Fairies. I colored her with distress inks...can you tell that I only have a few? LOL. I also used my distress inks on a tattered angels tile. All the other images, including the witch and the cat, are apart of the tile. Hope you like it!



I'd say happy hopping - but I'm sure most of you already have completed the hop today!! Thanks for coming by again and checking out my Day 30 project.  :)

11 comments:

  1. Very cool! She looks great colored with the distress inks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great colours are awesome
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out awesome!!! I love it!!! I will need to get all the details of it later on... when we all have a bit more time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tile effect and the image is fab! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful - I love the way the colours work - soft and subtle. Great piece this :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool, love how you've colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool!! I love how her image is so sharp and well defined in contrast to the gorgeous tile background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so Stunning! I love everything about it!! The images, and colors! Great job!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is neat! what is a "tile" by tattered angels?
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Susan.... what is a "tile" by tattered angels..... whatever it is, your project is FAB!

    ReplyDelete