10.18.2011

Day 19 - 31 Days of Halloween

Howdy folks - WOW again!I can't beleive it's Day 19 and I've only missed one day! That's more than I was able to do last year! Woohoo! Yay me and yay all you other WICKED BLOGGERS! WE ROCK!!!

Here is a project that I started on Sunday that just didn't work out the way I wanted. I layered strips of paper onto my coregated board and then painted it with acrylics. Then I stained my pumpkin digis from "The Patch" with Tim Holtz Distress stains and mod podged them onto my board. Added the sentiment, straw, and, of course, gold glitter spray!!! WHAAAAT! LOL. Sorry. I get goofy when I don't know what else to say. Here you go... this is hanging on my front door now :)


14 comments:

  1. WoWza - fabulous colours and texture. Superb job.. I really love it :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to recycle, Tori! I think it's just beautiful! the colors and that straw is fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. this rocks! I love how different and creative it is! the straw is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally awesome!!! I love how it turned out!!! Woo Hoo you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tori,
    Wow I love your door hanging! It turned out so fab! I just might case your idea and of course put my spin in it. LOVE IT!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is awesome!!!
    :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the rich colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely the colours are awesome
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a terrific door sign! I love the rich colors you've used and the straw is the kicker!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this door sign, it has so many various textures & just screams Autumn with those gorgeous colors! Wonderful Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect lil project for halloween front door.
    of course my favorite word... AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tori this is beautiful! it's going to look FAB on your door on Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete