10.25.2011

Day 25- 31 Days of Halloween

OK - Can I just say that I'm super excited about the project I'm showing you today. It's been in my head for a while....and now, it's real! I LOVE the way it turned out and think I'll make more and sell them! Let me know what you think!

I used one of those clear pales from Michael's and turned it into a little person! My other materials include acrylic paint, hanger wire, floral wire, buttons, a big wooded bead, straw, hot glue, UTEE, the heart stamp from Quoth the Raven (Smeared Ink), red card stock and gold glitter spray.








Don't forget the rest of our awesome bloggers! They've worked hard for you this month, so be sure to leave them some love!!

11 comments:

  1. AWESOME creation... he's absolutely fabulous. YES definitely love to see more of these strange little Dudes :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEE HEE - he is adorable and completely makes me giggle. MORE, MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW CREATIVE and CLEVER!!!! what size is that pail? too adorable! I do not remember seeing any of these. Great project! 5 zombie fingers!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out awesome Tori!!! I love it!!! As Alex said... It made me chuckle and that means it's perfect! I think you can sell these easy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is awesome I love him can't wait to see some more
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too stinkin' cute, Tori! Love the long legs and wild hair! Fabulously creative! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love his long legs and wire hair and button face. He's just too, too cute! What an imaginative creation your little pail guy is!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tori,
    AWW he is so crazyly cute, Yes you should sell them! He is so cool, boy you have done a great job on this!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! What a great project :)

    ReplyDelete