10.26.2011

Day 26 - 31 Days of Halloween

Howdy folks! Welcome to DAY 26!! Today our wonderful sponsor, Kenny K, has joined up with the Smeared and Smudged DT to bring you some wonderful things! Kenny K generously gave our DT members an image to work with to showcase some of their designs....So today - along with our 31 day celebration, we salute Kenny K and the fun, sassy and sexy images they offer! I, personally, love working with Kenny K images!

This is Brianna Blaster - I colored her with distress inks - which is the first time i've ever tried that technique. I really loved the effect - the colors blended extremely well and I love that they are still bright where I wanted them to be. LOVE IT! I'll be using this technique more often now that I've tried it!



And don't forget to visit all our Wicked Bloggers today! The hop list is on my sidebar  :)

**I've entered this into the HDH112 
Movie Madness: Pumpkinhead Challenge - Hope this works for the challenge - it's a stretch, but I used "Pumpkin Head!"  :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how you colored Brianna. Love your sentiment it works perfectly with her :) Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Creation Tori!!! I am lovin' Brianna!!! Your sentiment is perfect to go along with HDH!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've died and gone to heaven with all of the blended Halloween/Steampunk cards today. So do you paint with the Distress reinkers? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Tori! I love coloring with the Distress Inks and you have done a wonderful job with them! They are really great for backgrounds too!
    Thanks for joining us this week at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL this is too funny, love your girls outfit she looks like she ready to take on pumpkin head! Great job Love it!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with this image fantastic
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Tori! Fab image the the coloring is gorgeous. Thanks fo rjioning the Minions this week at HDH. It absolutely works. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you colored her Tori! Wondering what you used to control where the color went? Great image from Kenny K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yeah, this is rockin'. I LUV it and I reckon it does fit for the pumpkinhead challenge !!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, this definitely counts as Pumpkinhead-inspired, great piece of work and I love the subtle distress colouring! Thanks for playing along with is at HDH this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep its PUMPKINHEAD...... thanks for entering HDH challenge.... careful you might get the prize!
    Much love lynx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning! love the image and your colouring is FAB!

    ReplyDelete