10.20.2011

Day 20 - 31 Days of Halloween

 **Update - Terra's internet has been down since yesterday afternoon so she has been unable to update her blog. She will get it up as soon as she can. In the meantime, I wanted to add the sponsor info here for you so you can continue hopping and go on your sponsor scanvenger hunt! 
 

Today our awesome sponsors are:
Our very own Black Dragon is sponsoring again with her fabulous handmade jewelry, and we have the Rick St Dennis digi set up for grabs again too! To enter, find the hidden images and email us to let us know where they are. Thanks!


Hello again! Welcome to Day 20! There's so little of the month left - it's kind of sad! OK, so I'm working on a project that is taking me a little more time than usual, so for today I went extremely simple. Hope you're not disappointed, but hopefully my more extravagant project will make up for it when I finally get it finished. So - today I give you spider web sun glasses. I used a spider web and spider stamp from Inkadinkadoo with white ink and stamped them onto the lens of these cool glasses. It was actually really hard for me to do because the stamp slid around so easily on the lens, it smeared easily. I had to redo it a few times before I got it to look this good. LOL - but, I have a wonderful model for them. This is my daughter, India...isn't she cute ;)



Now off you go - get to hopping!

13 comments:

  1. Hahaha - EXCELLENT... great job stamping on those glasses !!! I wonder what it's done to the poor little ones mind though - seeing spiders in front of her eyes hahahaha :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The glasses are great, and your model is adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A DOR A BLE, and the glasses ain't bad either!
    ;)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a darling! The glasses are super too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cutest model ever! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... I love the sunglasses and your model is just so adorable!!! Let her know that she is on her way to Stardom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, your daughter is really cute!
    Great job on the sun glasses, practice make perfect!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so cute in her sun glasses great job
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tori, your little model, India, is beyond cute! Love these sunglasses, I'll bet she does too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GReat project with the sunglasses, India is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how cute. glasses are cool looking. never thought of doing this

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, PRECIOUS! She just couldn't be cuter in those fab glasses. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. India is adorable! and the sunglasses are super cool too :)

    ReplyDelete