10.06.2012

Day 6 - 31 Days of Halloween

Welcome to Day 6! I have a couple of things I want to tell you about before I show you my project today.

First, did you all see that Smeared Ink is offering rubber again? We're so very exited to bring the RUBBAH back!! We hope you all take this opportunity to get those rubber sets you've been missing. We'll be offering one set a month and you have to be a club member to be able to purchase it. We'll be bringing back some of our most missed sets as well as presenting all new sets! If you'd like more details about the club or want to sign up, please follow this think:





Also, I wanted to remind you about Smudgy Antics, our challenge blog. Use this 31 Days opportunity to enter into our weekly challenges! The collection for this week closes today at midnight!


Now - on to my offering for day 6. Today I honor one of my favorite authors. I call him the King of the Ravens. He is a master of horror....Edgar Allan Poe. I created this specifically for the challenge over at Quoth the Raven. You should check it out too! Some of my most favorite people in the world run that challenge.

http://poequoththeraven.blogspot.com/2012/10/quest-14-anything-poes.html


And my entry...


Now off you go to visit Kristy next! If you get lost, remember that the hop list is on my sidebar! 
And keep your eyes peeled for the scavenger hunt!!!

22 comments:

  1. Very cool creation Tori :-D Thank you for coming over to play with us too at Quoth The Raven :-) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very apprpriate. Love that it's just black and white. Thank you for the inspiration and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! the fence crown is immense! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori,
    How clever "Kind of the Ravens" love this piece! Love your thought process while you created it! Way cool!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very cool! I also love Poe. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...love this...love the ravens on Poe's head...you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love today's creation! So many cool elements - his wings, his fence crown laden with ravens -wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I think EA Poe would approve!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Poe piece awesome
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great! I love how you combined the images - Poe is always a great Halloween image - wonderful job! I particularly like the off-kilter asymmetrical aspect of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is so very cool, love all the images togehter and the crown is so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project...love this, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool!! LOVE the Ravens on Poe's head!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome project!! I had an English professor that LOVED to read Poe to the class...he was English to so that just added so much more to the readings. Alas, that was a long time ago so I won't hear his stories...nevermore. Horrible I know but I just couldn't resist..hehe

    Happy Hauntings,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your project is awesome! I love POE! I am excited to see the Rubbah Club! I will have to see if there is a way I can join (financially)! I would LOVE to have more of your stamps in Rubber! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome creation, love his crown of ravens.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great, Tori! So clever with that crown :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the fence with crows as a crown! What an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome piece Tori! So glad you came over to play with us at Quothe the Raven xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant project Tori...thank you for joining us at QTR. love BDx

    ReplyDelete