10.13.2012

Day 13 - 31 Days of Halloween

Sorry I'm late! I spent a long time looking for my phone this morning to get a picture of my project. I HATE when that happens! It likes to get up and walk away from me when I need it the most!

Today I have a little surprise for you. I created a new fun little digi to share. You all are welcome to it. just make sure you click on it first so that you can download the large version of the image. Then right-click and save the file.


Here you go:



Hope you like it and have fun using it! It has a double meaning for me and for most of my DT... it reminds us of someone we've had dealings with.....but I'm sure we all know someone that needs to be put in the looney bin! ;) So - Enjoy!


Here is what I've done with it.....it's a card. :)
Colored with prisma and copic markers.



Alright, now off you go! Enjoy your hop!! You go to visit Kristy next! 
If you get lost, remember that the hop list is on my sidebar! 

And keep your eyes peeled for the scavenger hunt!!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is just fabulous. I love the humor and I do know a few myself. Thanks for sharing a part of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!!! Thanks so much for the free digi. I think I would have changed the "W" to a "B"....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have coloured it so very pretty! It is such a fun image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Tori! Thanks for the image and your card rocks. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the free digi, what fun! I love what you did it with too, awesome background to your scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for free image love it made me laugh. Love what you have done with it
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the free image , love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant image thank you for sharing and fabby make with it too, love the papers and your colouring is fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the digi!! LOVE your card~your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the image, I hope out of order and saw some had used this earlier and it gave me a good giggle! Love the card y ou made with it, the coloring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your image, too! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the free digi!! I too had seen it earlier and was totally coveting it so I'm pumped to see it here. Your card is super - sorry I missed it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete