10.14.2012

Day 15 - 31 Days of Halloween

Here we go with day 15! Whoo! I'm so inspired by everyone, you guys ROCK!

I just want to give a quick mention about the Smeared Ink Rubber Club. Today is the last day to sign up for the October Set, "AsDeath". Don't miss out! You can get all the details here:
RUBBER CLUB

My offering for today is a mini tin. This was originally covered in batman greatness - and yes, I had a hard time painting over him...but did it. I used acrylic paint for the inside and out and also used some cardboard to create my divided space on the inside. My hubby helped me figure that one out (thanks babe!). I decorated the outside with some awesome stickers that i got from Lady Brayton (thanks LB!), arent they FAB!?!


The contents of my tin consist of a mini potion book and three small vials of potions. The image of the bottles on the potion book is actually one of our Halloween Digi Doodles that we used for the scavenger hunt. I'm going to place those images in our store today, so keep your eyes peeled! Hope you like it!!







Alright, now off you go! Enjoy your hop!! You go to visit Kristy next! 
If you get lost, remember that the hop list is on my sidebar! 

And keep your eyes peeled for the scavenger hunt!!!

16 comments:

  1. Tori, this is so cool! I love how you divided up the lunch box! I'm glad the potion bottle image will be in the shop - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but this is way better than Batman. Love the sectionals you put in there as well. Thank you for sharing your art and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of the batman tin! I think it looks way better now that it has been altered :) The dividers for the book and bottles rock! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfun creation, great idea for taking your potions on the go :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever! Love the images and how you sectioned it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your potion box and the little look. Smiles, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project! espcially love the mini book. I love anything miniature. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. SWEET! Any witch would be proud to own your tin of potions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love it your tin looks fantastic
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very awesme tin,love the mini potion bottles

    ReplyDelete
  11. bye bye batman.lol love this project.super brilliant..looks fab.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the "Magic Potions" tin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Tin is just darling! Thank you for today's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete