10.15.2012

Day 16 - 31 Days of Halloween

Well, sorry to disappoint, but today I did a bit of a cop-out. I needed to get some rest so I decided to do a very simple project this time around. This is just a simple ATC with Smeared Ink's Lonely Boy and Puff rubber stamp. I die cut a nice little shape to stamp him onto along with some cool black brads. Hope you like it!


And here is some of the sweetness I witnessed when I came to bed... <3 my family :)


Alright, now off you go! Enjoy your hop!! You go to visit Kristy next! 
If you get lost, remember that the hop list is on my sidebar! 

And keep your eyes peeled for the scavenger hunt!!!

16 comments:

  1. All i have in my bed is a scruffy spaniel Tori, not really photo worthy...but quite warm and snuggly on a cold night :)
    Sweet little ATC .... its not a cop-out... its a project and a good one. much love BDx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness - hard on yourself much? This is a lovely project. And just look at what was waiting. No contest; they grow up VERY quickly so enjoy!! love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No cop out if your body is exhausted. I know the feeling I just worked 27 hours straight before getting home to bed. Still a great offering. Thank you for posting your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC, very cool with the die cut shape! What a sweet shot of your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool ATC and adorable pic! That's no cop out. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. precious family and cute tag..go back to sleep
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ATC and beautiful family! Rest up. You deserve it :) I agree with Pam, it's not a cop out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No cop out, I concur. It's delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes less is more and that's true in this case I say ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ATC! Sweet picture of your family!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. You couldn't have picked a better image to headline a simple ATC. He's great! Such a sweet picture oF your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ATC looks great lovely picture of your family
    Hugs XXX

    ReplyDelete