10.14.2012

Day 14 - 31 Days of Halloween

OMG, do you realize we are almost halfway done with the month! It's going by so fast! Everyone is doing such an amazing job!! You all keep it up!!!

For day 14 I've used one of Smeared Ink's new digis from the "Freaky Girl" set. I colored her with my markers. Then I decorated my black card stock with some ghosts from inkadinkadoo...and added a senti/graveyard. The last touch was the bit of silver string at the bottom. This didn't turn out quite how i had pictured it, but still ok. ;)


Alright, now off you go! Enjoy your hop!! You go to visit Kristy next! 
If you get lost, remember that the hop list is on my sidebar! 

And keep your eyes peeled for the scavenger hunt!!!

15 comments:

  1. Love how the sentiment is coming from beneath her dress and the ghosts make it very eerie. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is hauntingly beautiful! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring and I love the spooky background ghosts in the faded white. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! LOVE how you colored Freaky Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work love the image
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you made the cemetery peeking from under her skirt. Also your coloring is very evocative of nighttime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it turned out awesome! I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, great colors and that image is fab.
    hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. killa coloring! the image is creepy cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you did her wonderfully nice work..she is creepy awesome
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun to see the new girl all colored up! great color choice! love the grave scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's creepy fabulous! Love how yo've colored her dress and hair!

    ReplyDelete