10.02.2012

Day 2 - 31 Days of Halloween

WOW! Wasn't yesterday AWESOME? I hope you all really enjoyed the opening day of 31 Days....it's just a taste of what is to come the rest of the month. All of our Wicked Bloggers are doing an excellent job and have such wonderfully inspiring work!


For Day 2 I decorated a paper mache coffin. I really love these coffins, you can get them at Michael's stores (if you have one near you). I painted the outside of this coffin all black and them used a Happy Haunting stamp to heat emboss on the front. Then I glued googlie-eyes all over it.


For the inside I lined the coffin with a really cool striped paper....and distressed it with my TH distress inks. While my coffin was drying I painted some styrofoam balls like eyeballs. Once everything was dry I glued the eye inside the coffin. FUN, HUH? LOL. I thought it'd be a nice suprise :)




Now - Get on your way and enjoy the day! You should go to Kristy next! If you get lost, remember that the hop list is on my sidebar!

27 comments:

  1. This one's got me giggling! Eye see you! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm lovin' those eyes! And that stripey paper is bold and fabulous for your coffin lining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Eyeballs galore! Love the wiggle eyes all over the lid too! Hhmmm, Michaels you say, I'm going to have to ask next time I'm in coz I haven't seen them at mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the eyes. WHat a great, spooky surprise. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO, this is so fab, love the googly eyes on the coffin

    ReplyDelete
  6. The coffin is fab but the eyes are just fun.Love the eyes.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME - I thought first they might be marshmallow eyes covered with coconut........yummmmmmm !!! LoL Fabulous project xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tori! I love that stripy paper on the inside really draws you right in! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love how you painted your eyeballs! Awesome job! Very cute project! Yep I said cute LOL! I love it tho!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool i love the eyeballs inside the coffin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the eyes all over the coffin!!!! Love the eyeballs too! This is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my heck! That's is too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat, how did you get the texture on the eyeballs. Mine were flat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coffin!! LOVE the eyeballs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the eye balls in the coffin! You did a wonderful job on it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGOSH...Love the peepers in the coffin. What a surprise when you open the lil coffin and get L@@KED back at...LOL!!!

    Happy Hauntings ^_^
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  17. jeepers creepers love how u did those peepers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your coffin full of eyeballs inside and out! Amazing piece and super clever use of styrofoam balls! Tee-Hee...I said BALLS! How did you have the patience to paper the inside? I always have trouble with the inside. The bright paper looks fabulous against the black :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your coffin the eyes are fantastic

    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are just full of surprises! This is an inspired idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a fun creation.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG I love that box!!! I saw I die just like it... SOOO ganna have to buy it now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh this fab, those eyeballs look brill
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yucky Eyes!!! jaja wasn't expecting to see eyes inside, that was a nice catch to this work. Amazing job

    ReplyDelete