10.11.2012

Day 12 - 31 Days of Halloween

I can't believe this is already the second Friday! Amazing, it's gonna be over before we know it. Just a quick reminder that today is Smeared Ink Friday where our bloggers get extra points for using a Smeared Ink image in their project. :)

Ok, so today I have a simple ATC for you. I used one of the Gothic Fairies, colored with Copics. I did my background with stencils from tattered angels , dylusions spray inks and a pumpkin stamp from inkadinkadoo. I added some cool black lace tape and a few black jewels....viola! Hope you like it!



 Now off you go to visit Kristy next! If you get lost, remember that the hop list is on my sidebar! 
And keep your eyes peeled for the scavenger hunt!!!


18 comments:

  1. lovely colors! I think I wanna wear that halloween costume on a party ;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and I love the stencil in the background. Thank you for sharing your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Tori! the image is fabulous and the background is other worldly. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great ATC! Too funny I used dylusions spray inks and stencils too on my journal page. I love how your BG turned out!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your atc...marvy it sure is. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ATC I gotta get me some of that lace tape it's great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors you used. Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I do like it indeed!! Great stamp, neat colors on her dress, and your background is super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ATC background, it's perfect for your goth fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the back ground is awesome love the stamp and what can i say you are one of the best of the best in coloring and...art.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This isn't a simple ATC. A whole lot of work went into this baby! I love the background and your image is fab! Amazingly detailed for such a small surface area :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great atc love your background awesome fairy
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful backing - that is really cool. Great ATC :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this ATC, it doesn't look simple at all. That background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete