7.19.2012

BRING THE HEAT! July Smeared and Smudged Member Blog Hop!

Photobucket

It's that time again! Time for the Smeared and Smudged member blog hop. Because it's technically summertime and the heat is rising for most of us....we chose a fitting theme. The theme is BRING THE HEAT! This is totally up to interpretation, so hold on to your hats! We asked our members to step outside their comfort zones - the HOTTER the better!!! We hope you enjoy our hop today - please leave our members some blog love!

For my offering I chose to work in digital form. I used a stamp from the Smeared Ink set Femdom (one of my all time favorites). Hope you love her as much as I do!!


Now off you go - enjoy!

18 comments:

  1. Great digital work! The bow is so dimensional it looks like I could pluck it right off your piece and wear it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS - an excellent digi piece. I love her too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Piece, I love that image too :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bow is great, and I really love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work! That bow is wonderful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! That box is super awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Tori, so wonderful! I just love it! And the skull you put on the bow, I have that mold. This is a really cool looking piece of art work!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great digi work, it's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous digi work, Tori! Definitely one of my fave images and the background really makes her pop. Did you color her hair red for me? LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Tis wonderful. I love the sunset and that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so wicked-cool! Frickin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can one project be so cool and so very very hot at the same time! Love it Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool, or should say hot! Your digital skills are superb, Tori! Awesome background, love her! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great interpretation of the theme!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! I love this :) really hot and brilliant. dig that cool digi! xxlisa

    ReplyDelete