6.25.2010

NEW SMEARED INK RELEASE BLOG HOP!

OK, Here we go!! Today Smeared Ink and the Smeared and Smudged Design Team would like to share our NEWEST RELEASE! We've got three new stamps sets available today in our shop. We work very hard to bring you some great images and hope that you are truly inspired. Here is a peak at the new sets, for details and to see our other sets click here (you will be redirected to our Smeared Ink Website).

The Symbology of Angels


Teen Style Sayings


Teen Style Backgrounds 

Smeared Ink will start having quarterly releases. The next release is scheduled for August and will be a HUGE HALLOWEEN RELEASE!! I can't wait!


To celebrate this release we have put together a fun blog hop. The featured stamp is the "Praise" angel from The Symbology of Angels set. I chose to alter a small square mirror that I've had sitting around my house for years. I applied "Praise" and the angel onto silver paper
and used a white gel pen to color in the wings. I then repeated the process and cut the wings out to add some dimension. I frosted the edges of my mirror, ripped some tulle off some lingerie, an old cross earring and glued on some glass beads - and vuala!













Here is the hop list! I hope you have fun. You will see some fantastic art from some great people. Comments are always appreciated  :)

 










9 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Tori!!! What a delicious piece of art!!! Amazing and fabulous job.

    Crafty Hugs!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! It really turned out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with the stamp it is lovely
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tori your work is fantastic... inspirational!
    Love the new stamps as much as all the others you have come up with.... amazing.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work always amazes and inspires me. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I love all the gems! And, I really like that the wogs are dimensional. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job I love everything about it ,I love the gems to hugs sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Love the silver paper with the white gel pen. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous. I love the way the wings pop off the mirror. I also love the silvery paper with the white gel pen. I also love the fact that you sacrificed your scanties for the art's sake.

    ReplyDelete