2.12.2012

Bloody Valentine - February Blog Hop - DAY 3

Here we go! The final day of our Bloody Valentine Blog Hop! I hope you've enjoyed hopping so far and all the wonderful creations our members have done for you. Today I bring you another piece of my SSV gift. I hoped to not have to post these and spoil the contents of my gift, but I haven't had a moment to work on anything other than this since I want to get it in the post soon. This was a raw wood hinge box before I started. I used black acrylic paint to cover my box...then used the collage stamp from Quoth the Raven to top my box. I framed the image with more black paint and black velvet ribbon....and topped with a metal flower that I filled with red glitter glue. For the inside of my box i used black topped with red heat embossed splatters from the Inky Dreams set. Hope you like!







Now on to the next bloggy! Enjoy!


Photobucket


Blog Roll

15 comments:

  1. OOOooh YUSS - I love this. What a brilliant creation. I adore that metal flowers and the spattery inside rocks !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it? adore it, this is so awesome, love the metal and the raven and the inside, gonna drool for a while now

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo very cool, LOVE that metal flower!
    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the little bits of red on the top and then wham open it up to all that splatter, magnificent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh Tori I want!..... the image the velvet ribbon and that beautiful rose all work so well together..... a beautiful work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowzer that is fabulosooo love it. that is an awesome diddy box. man I have seen some really awesoome ssv gifts these last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool! the inside looks awesome! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Love this box.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is awesome! I love that you decorated the inside! this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing! I love it! Please check my blog post from today, there is something there for you.:)

    ReplyDelete