Day 1: I played with a tutorial on using alcohol inks on glossy paper. It was really fun, especially since I don't have any experience with them. It called for glossy paper and hair spray. You spray the paper with the hair spray until it puddles, then drip you're ink into it. I did a couple different trials and noted different steps that I used to get the outcome. Like I said, it was really fun and quick....I will probably be using it for a project in the near future!
Day 2: It's not finished....I sewed some paper from Madness Paper (one of our challenge sponsors this month at Smeared and Smudged) and added a dead dancer digi (smeared ink's)....and some corners (more digis)...then I distressed it all. I left a space of "light" in the upper right for some notes or words of inspiration that I haven't found yet.