12.03.2010

Fae's Gift- Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas!

Hello again and thanks for coming back! This is day 2 of 12 days of Christmas! Today I bring you a gift from Smeared Ink's Faes....I hope you like it!

I built the template for my box on my computer and printed it out. Then I applied some DP to it and distressed it all. I colored my crouching Fae with my prismacolor markers and added some glittery awesomeness! LOL. I also added a bindi to his forehead. I really liked that addition! To complete the outside of the box I made a small tag that says "Believe", also a stamp from the Fae set...and the I added some gold ribbon trim to the bottom.

For the inside of my box I used the same paper, distressed it, and added some wood buttons to keep my bottles seperated. These bottles came from Terra, but were sent to her from Lady Brayton! THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU!! I made the labels for my bottles on the computer, printed them out and distressed them. I glue'd them to my bottles with Mod Podge and also used it to seal the labels. If you can't read them, they say "Amethyst", "Jasmine", and "Rose Quartz"... Here you go! I hope you love it!

All of the Jolly Bloggers are listed in my sidebar, so when you're done taking a look at my project, be sure to move on down the blog roll and see all the awesomeness!






(I know, I know...I misspelled another one. sheesh!)

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous gifty, Tori! Love the bindi. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a gift like that! Lovin' that "glittery awesomeness" and a glittery gold ribbon to boot! Great idea to make a box that opens like that. It's a card, tag and present all in one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! fantastic job on this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahoy...what a great PREsentation. 3 in one gotta love that. the bottles are so cute. are they really filled with the 'Jewels" they say they are? ;)

    deniserows

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely gift love how the box opens
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow- this is fabulous. I too love that the box open the way it does and great idea with the buttons inside. The Bindi- you are right, FABULOUS addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool! Love the bottles, and the Fae!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO so so cool! Love the Fae stamp and what you did with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so fun! I love the lil bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your lovely and fun gift. What a fun project! TFS, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tori, you rock! You are the Queen of Markers. I love the bottles and all the special touches like the wooden knobs to keep the bottles separate. All I can say is Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's cool, i can't spell either :)! love the coloring on the fae, great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome job!!! Great project! I may just go make a couple today. :)

    ReplyDelete